Monday, September 8, 2008

Still Crazy after All These Years

Well...I guess you're never too old to learn how to blog...and I never thought my children or grandchildren would hear me admitting to it! It worries me a little to have someone ask..."What did you do today!" and I smile slyly, a little embarrassed, and tell them, "I blogged."

Heaven forbid, my pastor finds out that life after 50 can still involve an occasional blog now and then. Just the word itself conjures up all kinds of daring and provacative images of titilating adventures, and I feel a little giddy thinking that I, a 50 year old grandmother from rural Nebraska, am still capable of a good blog! So, with that said, I am going to get back up on the old bicycle, and give it a good try. Blogging, that is! After all, I'm still crazy enough to try it.....I just hope I'm not too old to remember how!

No comments: