Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Heck with Tech!


My computer cussed at me today! Seriously, it really did. I was opening one of my documents and instead, it had my document covered with little stars, symbols, and cussy signs. It's kind of funny actually, that I work with computers everyday....I am even knowledgable enough to help others fix their little computer glitches....but today, when it spewed out it's nasty little symbols, I was clueless. I sat and stared at the screen, then figured I just had a ton load more of work to do to get everything back the way it was suppose to be. I actually laughed! My day had already started out hectic, and now my computer was telling me that it had had enough, too. I laughed then. It wasn't quite as funny when my co-worker, came down, pushed the paragraph symbol, and everything was back to normal. I felt pretty stupid, which was exactly what I think my computer wanted me to feel like! I swear, it has a mind of it's own....and if you forget to baby it once in awhile....well, it gets great pleasure in letting you know who really is boss. And it wasn't me!

1 comment:

slamdunkozzo said...

Stupid computers! Handy for everything, but they can sure get on your nerves, eh. Love reading your blogs. Especially your first one.