Thursday, October 2, 2008

Seven Weird Random Things About Me


I was tagged by Gina....so here are my 7 weird/random things. I have no one to tag and wouldn't know how to do it anyway...so it dies with me. Sorry.
1. I eat my salad last-sort of like a dessert.
2. I have the rarest blood type...AB negative.
3. My senior year of high school, my friends and I had a bet going as to which of us could kiss the most boys by graduation...Unfortunately, I started dating Gregg and had to stop. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it.}
4. I was voted best actress of my high school play.
5. I adore crushed ice, especially in pepsi.
6. I only had 38 classmates in my senior class, but had no clue that there was a kid named Gregg (my husband) in the same class until my Sophomore year when he came to pay me his class dues.
7. I once did the "bend and snap" for the UPS man.

No comments: