Okay...so I turn 52 tomorrow so I decided instead of dwelling on the negative, I would list some of the GOOD things about being 52.
1. You're not 53.
2. You don't have to invest money in fishnet stockings...your varicose veins do the trick.
3. Boy scouts help you across the street.
4. You're only 7 in dog years.
5. You now qualify as a cougar.
6. You don't need a bed in order to fall asleep.
7. You don't have to go to school. Oh, wait....never mind.
8. Maalox has calcium.
9. You don't have to worry about finding a date to the prom.
10. You can eat ice cream for breakfast if you want to.
11. You can't hear people talking about you.
12. The other options aren't very good.
13. You still have 8 years to hit 60.
15. Your humor increases...hey, you might as well laugh.
Actually, it's not so bad. Happy 52nd birthday...to me!